Welcome to Enriched Parenting! Introduce Yourself!

(system) #1

Welcome New Members!
Here at Enriched Parenting, we envision a world where all parents have the resources they need to raise wholesome, healthy and happy children. Parents are best positioned to guide and advocate for their children, so parents should be empowered to make the best decisions possible for their children.

Enriched Parenting is focused on informing parents on how to promote their children’s lifelong physical and emotional well-being. Parenting decisions begin as early as conception, therefore we seek to support a parents educational effort in areas including: pregnancy, nutrition, birth, and medical decisions for general health and wellness.

Our forum is a safe-space to connect with like-minded individuals. We have private groups such as Women’s Health, Holistic Moms Group, and Pregnancy, Birth & Beyond. If you would like to join, please contact us.
Introduce yourself here and tell us what brought you to Enriched Parenting!

(Kathryn Kelly) #4

My name is Kathryn and I want to learn more about holistic health care for my newborn daughter!

(Esther S.) #7

Hi! My name is Esther , and my family and I lead a holistic lifestyle. I’m so excited to have a supportive and informative forum here!

(Raizy) #8

Hi I’m raizy. I’m learning what holistic lifestyle is about.

(Esther Laine) #10

:wave:t3: I’m here!!! Please add me to the private groups! My name is Esther Laine
I try to live a holistic life together with my family and look forward to the amazing support enriched parenting gives me!

(Razel Lerman) #12

Hi, I’m Razel Lerman. I’m here because I live a holistic lifestyle and love being connected with other like-minded people. I’m especially interested in Homeopathy and allergy elimination to help people heal.

(Zoya) #14

Hello my name is Zoya wanna learn more about holistic lifestyle for my family .

(shira) #16

Hi! I’m shira and I started looking into leading a more holistic lifestyle when “alternative” care healed my daughter. So excited to learn more! Thank you Rebecca and team for everything you do :slight_smile: :heart::heart::heart:

(Miriam klein) #17

Hi. My name is Miriam Klein. I try to bring up my family with a healthier lifestyle. Its not easy especially when being against the’norm’ so being party of a forum to support you, teach you and encourage you in that direction is amazing! Thank you!!

(Malky Isaac ) #18

Hi my name is Malky,
My family has always been into healthy eating and natural healing. Though When it came to vaccines we were not informed or Educated. 2 years ago when my son had a bad reaction to vaccines I started questioning and doing research. I thought I was alone in the game until I heard about enriched parenting and got connected with Rebecca. I am so grateful that there is a community of people out there that are like minded. Thank you EP!

(EA) #19

Hi, my name is Emily Barr. I’m so excited to be here. I live in Israel, mother to six great kids. I am a teacher and an EFT practitioner. I’m very passionate about holistic health, and conscious parenting. Thanks Rebecca for all your hard work!

(Sarah) #20

My name is Sarah. I’m always looking to learn more and better ways to live a healthy lifestyle. So glad for any support.

(Enriched Parenting) #21

Hi Shira! That’s amazing! You are now entered in the raffle! :grinning:

(Enriched Parenting) #22

Hi Miriam! So glad you’re a part of our community! You have been entered into the raffle! :grin:

(Enriched Parenting) #23

Hi Malky! So glad you’re a part of our community! You have been entered into the raffle! :grin:

(Enriched Parenting) #24

Hi Emily! So glad you’re a part of our community! You have been entered into the raffle! :grin:

(Enriched Parenting) #25

Hi Sarah! So glad you’re a part of our community! You have been entered into the raffle! :grin:

(Esther Lamm) #26

Please add me to all the groups
Thank you

(Shana Green) #27

Hi my name is Shana Green. I am so glad to be part of such an awesome forum that is in line with the healthy holistic lifestyle that me and my family value so much!

(Enriched Parenting) #28

Hi Shana! So glad you’re a part of our community! You have been entered into the raffle! :grin: