Welcome to Enriched Parenting! Introduce Yourself!

(Hila Shayo) #29

Hi its hila ,
So excited to be here ! Were on our journey to a healthier lifestyle, and healing

(Enriched Parenting) #30

Hi Hila! Congrats you have been entered into the raffle. Can you tell us which private groups you’d like to be added to?

(Deborah Borenstein) #31

Hi I’m Devori and I’m excited to join the enriched parenting forum. I try to lead a holistic lifestyle and I really love to learn and network with other people.

(Enriched Parenting) #32

Hi Devori! So glad you’re a part of our community! You have been entered into the raffle! :grin:

(P.L.) #34

Hi. Please add me to your groups. Thank you!

(Raizy) #35

Sure, I would love to be added. I am part of the whatsapp groups, and have attended some of the wonderful events that you put together.

(Rebecca ) #36

@Nancy were you successful in downloading the app?

(Rena Baron ) #37

My name is Rena, and I have learned a lot during the last few years about how to care for my family holistically and I would love to continue learning more.

(Rebecca ) #38

Hi Rena! So nice to have you here!

(Julie Gertman) #39

Hi. Julie Gertman here. We are looking to come t with other like minded families. Always looking to learn more about healthy living.

(Sarah B) #40

Hi, it’s Sarah B. I am looking forward to all the knowledge and support on this forum.

(Esther Rosen) #41

Hello my name is Esther R. Mom to three wonderful children, ages 15, 12 & 9. We have been living as holistically as possible, considering our modern world. Looking forward to more resources and support from this community!

(Enriched Parenting) #42

Hi Julie. So happy to have you here! You have been entered into the raffle :grinning:

(Enriched Parenting) #43

Hi Sarah! So glad that you’re a part of our community! You have been entered into the raffle! :grinning:

(Enriched Parenting) #44

Hi Esther. That’s amazing! You are now entered into the raffle! :grin:

(Sara ) #45

Hi I’m Sara Fein. Excited to expand my learning. Plz add to private groups

(Marsha) #46

Hi I’m Marsha. So happy to be joining a group with other holistic minded Moms and practitioners. I look forward to learning and sharing.

(Enriched Parenting) #47

Hi Marsha! So glad you are a part of our community! You have been entered in the raffle!

(Hindy Hecht) #48

Hi this is Hindy Hecht I’m so happy to be a part of this. I look forward to continued growth and understanding, as well as tools for my continued journey to core health. Thanks everyone for sharing so others can benefit. :pray:

(Enriched Parenting) #49

Hi Hindy! So glad you are a part of our community! You have been entered in the raffle!