Welcome to Enriched Parenting! Introduce Yourself!

(Enriched Parenting) #70

@BasyaS We’re very happy to have you in our community :grin:. Yesterday one of our current members won the raffle but be sure to take part in our next initiative for this month!!! The top three most contributing users this month on the forum will receive a $100 gift card and for every person who refers 3 friends to the forum (they have to be new to Enriched Parenting and must tag you in their intro) will receive a stainless steel Enriched Parenting mug!

(Mimi Brody ) #71

Hi I’m mimi brody
I love the support and love of enriched parenting and all you lovely people! We live a holistic lifestyle and I am grateful to be around likeminded parents! :kissing_heart:

(Enriched Parenting) #72

@Lisa So glad you are a part of our community :grin:. Yesterday one of our current members won the raffle but be sure to take part in our next initiative for this month!!! The top three most contributing users this month on the forum will receive a $100 gift card and for every person who refers 3 friends to the forum (they have to be new to Enriched Parenting and must tag you in their intro) will receive a stainless steel Enriched Parenting mug!

(Enriched Parenting) #73

@Chana So happy you are in our community :grin:. Yesterday one of our current members won the raffle but be sure to take part in our next initiative for this month!!! The top three most contributing users this month on the forum will receive a $100 gift card and for every person who refers 3 friends to the forum (they have to be new to Enriched Parenting and must tag you in their intro) will receive a stainless steel Enriched Parenting mug!

(Enriched Parenting) #74

@Lingeyeh So glad you are a part of our community. Appreciate your support! :grin:. Yesterday one of our current members won the raffle but be sure to take part in our next initiative for this month!!! The top three most contributing users this month on the forum will receive a $100 gift card and for every person who refers 3 friends to the forum (they have to be new to Enriched Parenting and must tag you in their intro) will receive a stainless steel Enriched Parenting mug!

(Enriched Parenting) #75

@rebecca So glad you are a part of our community :grin:. Yesterday one of our current members won the raffle but be sure to take part in our next initiative for this month!!! The top three most contributing users this month on the forum will receive a $100 gift card and for every person who refers 3 friends to the forum (they have to be new to Enriched Parenting and must tag you in their intro) will receive a stainless steel Enriched Parenting mug!

(Ariella ) #77

Hi! I am Ariella. I have gained so much from Enriched Parenting already. Looking forward to more!

(Chana Safdieh) #78

Hi my name is Chana and i love to learn how to keep healthy by utilizing all the amazing things found in nature and through the different healing modalities that He gave us. Thank you all for sharing your input with us :slight_smile:

(Yitty D) #79

Hi, I’m Yitty and I’m on the road of learning what it means to live an holistic lifestyle. Looking forward to connecting and learning from others with the same mindset.

(Enriched Parenting) #80

@Yitty So happy you are a part of our community :grin:. One of our current members won the raffle but be sure to take part in our next initiative for this month!!! The top three most contributing users this month on the forum will receive a $100 gift card and for every person who refers 3 friends to the forum (they have to be new to Enriched Parenting and must tag you in their intro) will receive a stainless steel Enriched Parenting mug!

(Enriched Parenting) #81

@Csaf So glad you are a part of our community :grin:. One of our current members won the raffle but be sure to take part in our next initiative for this month!!! The top three most contributing users this month on the forum will receive a $100 gift card and for every person who refers 3 friends to the forum (they have to be new to Enriched Parenting and must tag you in their intro) will receive a stainless steel Enriched Parenting mug!

(Enriched Parenting) #82

@Ariella So happy you are a part of our community :grin:. One of our current members won the raffle but be sure to take part in our next initiative for this month!!! The top three most contributing users this month on the forum will receive a $100 gift card and for every person who refers 3 friends to the forum (they have to be new to Enriched Parenting and must tag you in their intro) will receive a stainless steel Enriched Parenting mug!

(Anna wold) #83

Hey I am Chana Sce Wold and I am a holistic OT who practices yoga and craniosacral therapy. I also offer HypnoBirthing classes and theta healing. MY PASSION IS TO BE involved in creative projects THAT spreading.chassidic ideas AND HEALING.

(Simcha) #84

Hello my name is Simcha. Our family lives an alternative lifestyle of prevention and holistic wellness. There is so much we can learn especially as our family grows.I’m wondering where I can post questions on this app?

(Carolyn Chaya Battino) #85

Hi. I’m Carolyn Chaya Battino. I’m an Integrative nutrition health coach, life coach and healthcare industry consultant. I currently am the health coach for patients of two Bergen County NJ based functional medicine doctors who specialize in brain, gut and hormonal health conditions, and developing relationships with other doctors in New York and Pennsylvania. So if you are interested in working with a functional medicine doctor and/or a health coach, or are struggling with any related health conditions having to do with the areas above, I can be a resource and help for you. I specialize in anti-aging, permanent weight-loss, spiritual/emotional balance and stress reduction for Jewish men and women. I am the “Kosher Detox Coach” and the “Food Label Maven”. I have a medical research degree (Masters in Public Health) so I can help you understand the nuances of medical research studies or media reports that you might hear about having to do with topics of interest for the health of your children.

(FJ) #86

Hi I’m Fraidy, coming from the Whatsap group. Thank you for helping me with my way of life. Please add me to the private groups.

(Margo Levy) #87

Hi my name is Margo and I was a participant on your WhatsApp chat that is now closed. Since I lead a holistic lifestyle for myself & my family I find it supportive and empowering to connect with other like minded moms. Thanks for opening this forum to help further educate those looking for a cleaner and healthier way of life. The time and effort invested are greatly appreciated!

(Amanda Semel) #88

Hey all! My story of how I came to create a holistic environment for my family is a long one. Too long to type here. But all my experiences led me to the holistic WhatsApp chats where I bonded with so many of you guys! I’m so happy to be here now with all of you! Looking forward to continue learning for my family.

(EP Admin) #90

@ASemelMat

(Elina Polnareva) #91

Hi. My name is Ella. I want my kids and grandkids to be healthy and that is why I am joining Enriched Parenting.