Welcome to Enriched Parenting! Introduce Yourself!

(Enriched Parenting) #92

@Anna So glad you are a part of our community :grin:. One of our current members won the raffle but be sure to take part in our next initiative for this month!!! The top three most contributing users this month on the forum will receive a $100 gift card and for every person who refers 3 friends to the forum (they have to be new to Enriched Parenting and must tag you in their intro) will receive a stainless steel Enriched Parenting mug!

(Sarah Marcus) #93

Hi Sarah Marcus here. so happy to find this forum.

(Sarah Marcus) #94

Would like to know the symptoms and length of time of the measles. And what to do for our kids if they do catch it.

(Rivka Weiss ) #95

Hi i am Rivka, I’m super interested in learning about holistic health, and alternatives to meds!

(Kim hasofer) #96

Hi! My name is Kim Hasofer. I’m so graterul to be part of such a wonderful community that understands my value of living holistically. I learned so much and cant wait to continue learning.

(Enriched Parenting) #97

@Sim So glad you are a part of our community :grin:. Welcome to the forum! One of our current members won the raffle but be sure to take part in our next initiative for this month!!! The top three most contributing users this month on the forum will receive a $100 gift card and for every person who refers 3 friends to the forum (they have to be new to Enriched Parenting and must tag you in their intro) will receive a stainless steel Enriched Parenting mug!

(Enriched Parenting) #98

@foodlabelmaven It’s great to have you as part of our community to be a resource for everyone :grin:. Welcome to the forum! One of our current members won the raffle but be sure to take part in our next initiative for this month!!! The top three most contributing users this month on the forum will receive a $100 gift card and for every person who refers 3 friends to the forum (they have to be new to Enriched Parenting and must tag you in their intro) will receive a stainless steel Enriched Parenting mug!

(Enriched Parenting) #99

@FJFJ So glad you are a part of our community :grin:. You have been added to private groups! Welcome to the forum! One of our current members won the raffle but be sure to take part in our next initiative for this month!!! The top three most contributing users this month on the forum will receive a $100 gift card and for every person who refers 3 friends to the forum (they have to be new to Enriched Parenting and must tag you in their intro) will receive a stainless steel Enriched Parenting mug!

(Enriched Parenting) #100

@Margo So glad you are a part of our community :grin:. Welcome to the forum! One of our current members won the raffle but be sure to take part in our next initiative for this month!!! The top three most contributing users this month on the forum will receive a $100 gift card and for every person who refers 3 friends to the forum (they have to be new to Enriched Parenting and must tag you in their intro) will receive a stainless steel Enriched Parenting mug!

(Rina Chandalov) #101

Hi, I’m Rina :wave:t3: My mom discovered the holistic way of life when my brother and I developed autoimmune disorders in childhood. And since she was into it, that obviously means I was completely against it LOL… until I grew up, did research, learned a few things, and became more and more disenchanted with the capitalist food and pharmaceutical industry. Very hard for a goody-two-shoes like me to realize that the corporations out there are not altruistic, but out to make money :disappointed_relieved:

Anyway, I LOVE Enriched Parenting, think it’s awesome that there IS an altruistic organization out there dedicated to providing resources for us to keep our families healthy. Super excited about this forum, where all topics can be kept threaded together - so much easier than searching the WhatsApp chat, and I can access it whenever I have time, without the FOMO and unease of having 1000 unread messages in my WhatsApp LOL.

So hi, ladies! And thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

(R.S. ) #102

Hi I’m here because Rebecca F. told me about this forum. Thanks Rebecca. Please add me to the private groups.

(R.S. ) #103

Is there an app for this forum?

(Hedva) #104

Yes. It’s called Discourse.

(R.S. ) #105

Thanks. :heart:

(Mila Grinberg) #106

Hi I’m Mila, I do my best to live a healthy lifestyle with my family. Looking forward to learning more from the people in this forum.

(Chani R) #108

Welcome sister! :grin:

(Masha Pugach ) #109

Hi, I am Masha Pugach from Brooklyn. I am always looking to learn new things about natural health, as well as support others who are interested in doing so.

(Enriched Parenting) #110

@MashaP So glad you are a part of our community :grin:. Welcome to the forum! One of our current members won the raffle but be sure to take part in our next initiative for this month!!! The top three most contributing users this month on the forum will receive a $100 gift card and for every person who refers 3 friends to the forum (they have to be new to Enriched Parenting and must tag you in their intro) will receive a stainless steel Enriched Parenting mug!

(Penina G) #111

Hi. My name is Penina. I am an RN and interested in information about natural medicine and healthy living.

(Enriched Parenting) #112

@Penny So glad you are a part of our community :grin:. Welcome to the forum! One of our current members won the raffle but be sure to take part in our next initiative for this month!!! The top three most contributing users this month on the forum will receive a $100 gift card and for every person who refers 3 friends to the forum (they have to be new to Enriched Parenting and must tag you in their intro) will receive a stainless steel Enriched Parenting mug!